Online Reference Works: Encyclopedias
- Access Science
- "Get full access to 7100+ articles, 115,000 dictionary terms, and hundreds of Research Updates in all areas of science and technology updated daily, plus scientific biographies and student research guides."
- OhioLINK Electronic Book Center
- Thousands of ebooks from academic publishers
- Oxford Music Online
- "Online version of the Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, an extensive and authoritative reference work, as well as several other major reference works."
- World Book Web (Encyclopedia)
- A suite of online research tools that delivers encyclopedia articles, primary source collections, educator tools, student activities, pictures, audio, and video, complemented by current periodicals and related Web sites. All the databases are editor-screened for authenticity and age-appropriate content. World Book Web includes: World Book Dictionary, World Book Atlas, World Book Advanced (for high school and college students), World Book Kids (for younger users), and Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos. WBW uses a powerful search engine that integrates encyclopedia articles, media, primary source documents, e-books, maps, and more in a single search.