Sociology 290: Global Change
- Credo Reference
- Use this database to search for background information from reference books.
- Search for books and other content available from Thomas Library.
- Search for books and other content available from other academic libraries in Ohio. Allow 3-5 business days for shipping!
- Search for articles in many disciplines. JSTOR stands for Journal STORage...which means the most recent 2-5 years of a journal may not be included here. There are still great scholarly articles here - just be sure to also consult another research database for more recent research.
- Search for sociology articles.
- Business Source Complete
- Search for business articles.
- Academic Search Complete
- Search for articles from a variety of disciplines.
- One Search
- Search for books and articles in all disciplines.
- Book Requests
- Fill out this form to request a book not available in EZRA or OhioLINK.
- Article Requests
- Fill out this form to request articles not available at Wittenberg (neither in print nor electronically). If an OhioLINK library has the article you need, fill out this
interlibrary loan request form. You cannot request articles on OhioLINK.
- You will be notified via your Wittenberg email when your interlibrary loan is available for pickup. It may take between 7-14 business days.
Citing your sources in ASA style
- Purdue OWL
- This online resource provides some brief tips for citing your sources in ASA (American Sociological Association) style.
- ASA Style Guide -- located in the library's reference collection: HM569 .A54 2007
- This handbook is the ultimate resource for citing your sources in ASA style. It is more complete than any ASA guides you will find online.
- Kristen Peters
- Email me with any questions or to make an appointment to talk about your research.
- Wittenberg Writing Center
- Make an appointment to talk about your writing or your works cited.