International Business 250
Locating Books in Library Catalogs
Look in the Subject field to find better key terms for your research.
EZRA - search for items at Thomas Library
OhioLINK - search for and request items from other Ohio libraries (allow 3-5 business days for shipping)
Country and Culture Resources
- Credo Online Reference
- Search for your country.
- Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands and Pop Culture [insert country name]
- CIA World Fact Book
- This free, government website provides current statistical data to decribe each county. Contains maps and flags.
- Hofstede Cultural Dimensions Score
- Select your country from the drop-down list to learn about the cultural dimensions score.
- The following databases are good places to find information for your project. Sometimes only the citation is provided, so you may have to use InterLibrary Loan to request a copy of the full article.
- Business Source Complete
- Searches scholarly and trade publications for topics pertaining to products, business, and industry. Try using the NAICS code for your company to search for relevant news on the industry. Look under the More link at the top for the Company Profiles link to search for your company's MarketLine report.
- Lexis-Nexis Academic
- Great for country, product, and business information. Click Advanced Search and type Hoovers Company and Industry Reports in the Source field to find an Hoovers In-Depth report for your company.
- Mergent Online
- Contains business data and industry reports for different regions of the world.
- World Development Indicators
- Contains statistical data by country.
You can also consult the full list of All Databases available at Wittenberg for more.
Scholarly vs. Popular Articles
Periodicals are where you should find most of the information for your research papers. Remember there are scholarly publications as well as popular publications. Talk to your professor about which type of sources are best suited to your project.
Journals the Library Has
This is a searchable index of the periodicals Wittenberg owns in electronic and print formats. Location and dates owned are also provided.
If Wittenberg doesn't have the full text of an article, use this form to request a copy. We'll ask another library to send you a copy.
Guide to APA Style - from the Purdue Online Writing Lab
This site is highly regarded for it's online writing assistance.
Tip: Use the menu on the left for "Reference List" or "In-Text Citations".
You must cite web pages just as you must cite books and articles.
Writing Center - trained consultants are available to help at any stage of the writing process - they will even help you cite your sources
Compiled by Kristen Peters