International Business Research
Locating Books in Library CatalogsLook in the Subject field to find better key terms for your research.
At Wittenberg: EZRA -- library catalog
At other Ohio libraries: OhioLINK (allow 3-5 business days for shipping)
Selected ResourcesBelow is a list of resources that may be helpful for finding information for this project - particularly country information.
- Credo Online Reference
- [Electronic resource]
- Database Link
- Search using OhioLINK
- Kiss, Bow or Shake Hands and Pop Culture [insert country name]
- CIA World Fact Book
- This free, government website provides current statistical data to decribe each county. Contains maps and flags.
- The following databases are good places to find information for your project. Sometimes only article citations are available, so you may have to use InterLibrary Loan to get a copy of the full article.
- Business Source Complete
- Searches scholarly and trade publications for topics pertaining to products, business, and industry.
- Lexis-Nexis Academic
- Great for country, product, and business information.
- Mergent Online
- Contains business data and industry reports for different regions of the world.
- World Development Indicators
- Contains statistical data by country.
You can also consult the full list of All Databases available at Wittenberg for more.
ARTICLESScholarly vs. Popular Articles
Periodicals are where you should find most of the information for your research papers. Remember that there are scholarly publications as well as popular publications. Talk to your professor about which type of sources are best suited to your project.
Journals the Library Has
This is a searchable index of the periodicals Wittenberg owns in electronic and print formats. Location and dates owned are also provided.
If you need an article from a journal that is not owned by Wittenberg, you may request a copy of it from another library using Interlibrary Loan.