Thomas Library Circulation Policies
- A current ID is required for all transactions.
- Most books may be checked out for 21 days (or 6 months for faculty members.)
- Reserve materials may be checked out with various time limitations. (Ask at the circulation desk for reserve material.)
- Holds may be placed on books in circulation (i.e., you can have the book held for you when it is returned.)
- Most library materials may be renewed. OhioLINK books and books from our library's Main Stacks and Main Oversize collection may usually be renewed up to 4 times, for a total of 5 checkout periods. (Faculty members may only renew Wittenberg books once, for a total of one year.)
- Please note: Use of audio visual equipment and video programs is limited to faculty, staff, and students of Wittenberg University who are carrying out official University assignments.