Renewing Books and Other Library Materials Online
To renew materials online:
- Go to http://ezra.wittenberg.edu
- Click on "View Your Circulation Record & Renew Online"
- Enter your name and your OhioLINK barcode number.
(Your barcode number is the 14 digit number on your Wittenberg ID.)
- Click on "Items currently checked out" -- This will display the items you currently have checked out as well as due dates and call numbers for these items.
- Renew individual items by marking the box next to the item and clicking on "Renew Selected Items"
- Renew everything by clicking on "Renew All"
PLEASE NOTE: Most items can be renewed only once. You will still need to come into Thomas Library or call the Audio Visual Services at 937-327-7324 to renew videos or DVDs.
If you have any questions concerning this service, please contact the Circulation Desk at 937-327-7511.